Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus. It is imperative that we operate from a place of care and concern for our employees, business associates, and neighbors.
At Willis HR, it’s important to ensure the safety of our team, clients, vendors, and partners. We are monitoring the evolving situation and want to highlight a few of the precautionary measures we are taking:
- In-person meetings being moved to virtual meetings: For the safety of all, we are exercising an abundance of caution. However, we will continue typical business practices.
- Emphasizing remote work: All team members are set-up to work remotely at any given time. We are limiting client visits, office time, and lunch functions.
- Checking on our clients frequently: We want to be there to support all of our small businesses and non-profits as they navigate this uncharted territory. If you need us, reach out. (We will likely beat you to it!)
As we all are attempting to navigate this dynamic situation, we will continue to monitor and adjust to the best course of action for our team members, clients, and community. I do not foresee Willis HR closing, we will keep you updated as the situation unfolds.
Here are a few quick reminders:
- Clean and sanitize multi-touch surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid group meetings, conferences, and events, if possible.
We have a team member dedicated to monitoring the updates from the CDC, DHEC, and surrounding community. We’ll continue to stay vigilant of the situation and keep you informed as we overcome these challenges together.
We pray that you and your family stay safe and healthy,