Protect your business by accessing all of these documents and more with one low monthly price!
HR Best Practices for Mastering a Remote Workforce
Jada Willis presents in the St. Petersburg Bar Association event, Connecting with your Employees. This session is designed for employers with virtual team members. Participants will learn how to:
- Improve team communication and cohesiveness
- Ensure individual and team productivity
- Establish a remote work culture of employee engagement/accountability
- Utilize technology and tools to make remote working more effective
- Apply HR policies to a distributed workforce
- Navigate the challenges of employee engagement, productivity, and home distractions
Jada also discusses practical scenarios including how to terminate an employee over Zoom (coined “Zerminations” in Pantsless Nation) and how/what to document if you are facing performance issues with an employee.